Wednesday 4 December 2013

Happy Birthday Betu

Today is a really big day, why wouldn't it be special ? it's your birthday. To my lovely daughter, you're a significant part of my life, and today, is your special day. Happy Birthday , to you sweetheart >:D<, I just want you to smile always, because you look even more beautiful when you smile. I hate it so much when you're sad or crying, sachi main acha nahi lagta.

 And be a happy scientist, please don't surprise me,like one day,if you meet me, by any chance, being another Einstein ( fashion sense i meant  ), trust me, i'll faint at the moment itself :P . Just aise, just like how you are, samjhe? nothing less, nothing more, unless you gonna be like Deepika , like in Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani, it's acceptable :P .


 I have many surprises waiting for you in my room of surprise , you will get them slowly, so don't worry beta, i'll make sure you're happy the whole day. Happy Birthday once again, tight hugs and kisses, muaaah ! 

1 comment:

  1. I am speechless rite nw.. :'(
    lots of luv & blessings 4 uh mah sweet little mOmaaa ^_^
    <3

    ReplyDelete